Does the Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Live fight proves they don’t care concerning hardcore fight fans?

A friend of mine is absolutely excited concerning the approaching could two American state fight and asked me if I used to be reaching to purchase the pay per read, thus I looked back at him confused and a little bit irritated, telling him that I actually have bills to pay and alternative necessary things to try to with 100 notes than to look at live that fight.

My friend replied to American state voice communication that he thought that I used to be a “hardcore fight fan” and he couldn't believe that I had no intention to look at it live.


The issue is that I do am a run fight fan however I feel somehow betrayed once the loyal boxing fans are reaching to be missed as a result of they don’t have quite one thousand notes to acquire a price ticket, well truly there are reports voice communication that ring aspect tickets are going as high in concert hundred thousand notes! I bet the reader doesn't arrange to pay that a lot of, hey thereupon hundred we tend to might watch infinite fights live at seating room.

The privileged that may be ready to obtain the tickets are in all {probability most likely} not identical loyal fight fans that fill and follow pro boxing on an everyday basis. This can be not new and you'll see it happen at soccer at the finals by the method the tickets cryptically disappear one minute when they're placed on sale. This leads American state to believe that skilled sports on times ditch its loyal fans so as to get high revenues.

Only the rich enough will pay those costs while not even blink however the overwhelming majority of fight fans might well spent seventy notes that is dear however to provoke a lot of its just too greedy.

The reader even as American state {are|ar|area unit square American state sure} loyal boxing fight fans however I’m not a Floyd Mayweather Jnr or Manny Pacquiao fan boy thus to me this can be a remarkable fight however I’m not dying to look at it live. Perhaps I’m wrong and have a false conception of the fact and most of boxing fans are desperate to pay no matter to look at the fight and not solely the casual fans are going to be happy to acquire a fight that ought to have taken place 5 years alone.


Maybe I’m simply bitter as a result of I actually have alternative expenses to require care before permitting myself to pay that a lot of. Maybe the value is true and it ought to price even a lot of as a result of this can be the “fight of the century”. Or is it potential that this fight proves each Manny and Floyd don’t take care of hardcore fight fans?